Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Parsons Challenge 2


I always knew since I was a little girl that I would love to travel. From family trips to sleep away camp I always yearned to discover new places and to meet new friends. My most memorable trip was to Costa Rica in 2007. I had never seen beauty like that of the RainForest. Walking through a forest with such colorful trees and exciting animals really changed my perspective on nature. I have never walked nor appreciated such an appealing path before.We also got the chance to see Volcanoes and other beautiful sights. 
Seeing all of the different types of people, got me thinking out of the box.  I got the chance to see how people make livings in such poor countries. What amazed me the most, was how happy these people are. 
From this trip, I learned how much their is in the world to see; out of New York. I always knew that I had a passion for traveling, and I finally realized why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment